المعالج:Octa-core Helio G35, 12 nano technology
الكاميرا الامامية:8 MB
الكاميرا الخلفية:13 MB
الشاشة:6.82 inches with HD+
نظام التشغيل:Android 11
Infinix Hot 12 Play price and specifications
- The mobile comes with a Helio G35 processor with 12 nanotechnology and a PowerVR GE8320 graphics processor, as it is the same as the previous version, Infinix Hot 11 Play.
- The mobile comes with an 8-megapixel front camera
- The mobile comes with a 13-megapixel rear camera
- The dimensions of the phone are 170.47 x 77.60 x 8.32 mm.
- The mobile phone weighs 194.4 grams
- The mobile phone supports 2G and 3G networks, and it also supports 4G
- The mobile screen comes in the shape of a hole in the middle of the screen and comes from the type IPS LCD and comes with an area of 6.82 inches with a quality of 720 x 1612 pixels at a pixel density rate of 259 pixels per inch with dimensions of the display at a ratio of 20:9 to display larger content on the phone screen, whether in games or watching videos with Screen support for the 90Hz refresh rate
- The mobile comes with a suitable battery, as the battery capacity is 6000 mAh, with fast charging of 18 watts.
- The mobile comes with a system from the Android 11 interface with the Infinix XOS 10 interface.
- The mobile phone has a multi-touch feature with up to 16 million colors
- Mobile communication systems is a communication system with two nano-SIM cards
- External materials of polycarbonate plastic
- The phone is available in black, blue, green, and gold.
Infinix Hot 12 Play features
- The battery comes with a giant capacity that suffices your daily use without the slightest problem.
- Supports most sensors, but unfortunately, gyroscope software.
- A large hole screen that supports the 90Hz refresh rate.
- USB port of the latest type, Type C.
- The fingerprint sensor performs well.
- The phone supports two SIM cards and a memory card.
- The means of security and protection supported by the phone: The phone supports the fingerprint sensor and
- comes on the back of the phone. It also supports the Face Unlock feature to unlock the phone via the face.
- The phone supports most accelerometer, proximity and compass sensors.
- The USB port comes from Type C with its support for the OTG feature.
- The materials that were used in manufacturing the phone come entirely from plastic.
Disadvantages of Infinix Hot 12 Play
- The phone is considered an improvement over the previous version, the Infinix Hot 11 Play, in using the Type C charging port with a better design, with the use of a screen with a hole and a frequency of 90 Hz.
- The processor is not the most powerful and has not been developed. It is not suitable for heavy games.
- Do not expect good performance from cameras, which is usual in this category.
- The secondary microphone for noise isolation is not supported.
- The bottom edge of the screen is still large.
- HD+ screen instead of the FHD+.
Infinix Hot 12 Play price
For the 64 GB version with 4 GB RAM, at a price of about $ 140.
And for the 128 GB version with 4 GB RAM, at a price of about $ 160.
You care too : Infinix Zero 2023 price